These practices are followed with every litter:
- Litter will be AKC registered and individual registration will be ready to register to the new owners - FULL REGISTRATION.
- Hard food diet will be centered around Purina Pro Plan Sport 30/20 starting at approximately 4 weeks of age.
- Puppies will be well-socialized.
- Puppies will be subjected to E.N.S. (Early Neurological Stimulation).
- Puppies will be exposed to a number of different environments to grow confidence while in adverse or unfamiliar settings.
- Puppies will be implanted with a microchip for easy identification and proof of ownership - ready to be registered in the new owner's name.
- Puppies will be up to date on shots, dewormed, and dewclaw removal status will be clearly communicated.
- Although you'll find that we stand by our puppies and strive to rectify any issues in the unlikely circumstance an issue arises, no warranty or guarantee is implied with any litter.
- All health clearances for the sire and dam will be well documented and clearly communicated to ensure you have the health information considered when the breeding was planned.
- Unless otherwise stated, litters are located in southern Idaho.
- Shipping (air and ground) available at buyer's expense.